May 8, 2015

Cinderella Plastic Surgery Project: Real Story of Our Patient (Fat Grafting)




Hello~ I used to be called by “skeleton girl”
I haven’t been heard that I’m ugly. But as I don’t have much skin on my face, nickname which was ‘Skeleton’ followed me every time. T.T
I didn’t know when I was young, but as I grown up, Volume of my face looks flat and has sunken part around my eyes. So people asked me many times that did you even sleep..
Whenever I take pictures with my friend, I was only look like skeleton on the picture. So I searched and searched and finally known about Fat- Grafting!
I was into Fat-grafting for a while and looking elaborately through Internet.
As it’s a surgery on my face, I was very careful. I printed out the lists of hospital and had a consultation in many hospitals.
After that, I choose Cinderella!

The best part was, they sympathized and understood my concern and didn’t recommend unreasonable surgery and told me a possibility.

Through consultation, I decided to have fat-grafting nasolabial fold, both cheeks, frontal chin and forehead.
The day comes!! Actually, I’m a type of girl who really gets scared easily. I was so nervous but coordinator came and had a little chat with me which makes me stable. I met a doctor again before the surgery. I was whining but he treated me very nice with smiling face.

I had no memory after anesthesia doctor’s counting. When I wake up, I was in recovery room.
Unlike my concern, actually, there was mild pain on my face. There’s pain on thigh where did the liposuction but it’s enough to handle.
Second day, I was little shock with my swollen (doctor said after surgery of 2~3days, swollen will be most)
So, I walk slightly and ate pumpkin soup which helps decrease swollen.
After fat grafting, I can sense that not only improvement of volume on my face but also, my skin’s softness.
After 3weeks, I started to have make-up. My friend said? You know the answers I guess.
Engraftment was very good.


Cinderella’s fat grafting is not too much and gives me satisfaction with natural-looking.

If someone concern about fat-grafting, I highly recommend you to go to Cinderella.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment