Nov 29, 2018

Cam's Real Story!

Types Of Surgery: Two Jaw Surgery, V-Line, Incision Double Eyelid, Epi Canthoplasty, Lateral Canthoplasty & Lower Canthoplasty


BEFORE & AFTER





Before my surgery, I received a great amount of stress; I was always depressed and sad so I decided that I do not want to go through this pain anymore. I felt like if I do not get surgery done, I would regret it in the future so I decided to get plastic surgery.

SURGERY D-DAY
I was so nervous that my whole body started shaking.
I got back on track and took the before surgery photographs but they came out so ugly that I got a shock. I had a hemo-bag with me so I couldn’t move much and I just slept through the rest of the time. I couldn’t eat anything until the next morning and I also couldn’t breathe properly so the first night after my surgery was hell for me. 





POST SURGERY – DAY 3
I couldn’t eat any solid food so I only consumed juice and soy milk. I couldn’t open my mouth big so I could only eat food that could go into my mouth with an ice-cream spoon.

POST SURGERY – DAY 7
The removal of stitches was not as painful as I thought it would be. Also, a few days after surgery, they advised me that it is good to walk a lot to reduce the swelling, so I went on walks with my mother a lot. I still cannot imagine how I would look after the de-swelling and I was constantly hungry.




POST SURGERY – WEEK 2
I don’t have trouble breathing anymore. But I can’t brush my teeth which is making me go crazy. Because I have tight retainers on, I can only gargle and I cannot brush my teeth. I also lost quite a lot of weight. I keep eating porridge every day so I am frustrated and hungry. But for beauty, I have to bear with it.



POST SURGERY – MONTH 1
Now I can brush my teeth and I feel so refreshed. The surgeon advised me that drinking water would be very good for me so I am drinking as much water as I can. Every day, I look into the mirror and check my teeth and also how much I can open my mouth, I also try smiling as much as I can. 




Having a two-jaw surgery is not easy and it is also very expensive, but it is a surgery that people like me need. Also, I think that the clinic you choose to go to is very important. A two-jaw surgery should be done in a safe and trustworthy clinic. I really researched in many clinics about the two-jaw surgery but I went to Cinderella Plastic Surgery Clinic and the surgeon was also very trustable.


No comments:

Post a Comment