Dec 17, 2018

Yoojin Jung's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: V-LINE, RHINOPLASTY REVISION & FAT GRAFTING


BEFORE & AFTER



Firstly, before my surgery, my nose and eyes were not pretty but if you look at my facial structure now, I received comments saying that I look old. 

SURGERY D-DAY
When I regained consciousness, I was already in the recovery room and my throat was feeling very dry. When I asked the nurse, she said I could only drink water after 1 hour. I also did rhinoplasty so my nose was completely blocked so I could only breathe through my mouth. It was very uncomfortable. 



POST SURGERY – DAY 3
For the past few days, I lied down a lot. I couldn’t sleep well too. Because of my rhinoplasty, I would unconsciously breathe through my nose while sleeping and because it is completely blocked, I would wake up a few times. My lips and throat were very dry too. 




POST SURGERY – DAY 10
Using the compression mask was very difficult for me and not being able to breathe through my nose was very frustrating. I was very sad because I couldn’t eat meat and I only ate porridge every day. However, as my swellings reduced, I could see the reduction of my cheekbones and I could see my chin line and nose line as well, and I really liked it.



POST SURGERY – MONTH 1
Now I really like how my facial structure, nose line and eye line looks now. My swellings have reduced a lot since my surgery but my chin still feels swollen. Now, I can put two fingers in my mouth, that is how much it can open. It is still difficult to chew on solid food, and even if I want to eat meat, I have to cut it to very small sizes so I can eat nice food in small portions. I am so happy because I can eat spicy food as well. Now I can comfortably lie down when I sleep. 



POST SURGERY – MONTH 6
The surgery was a great success. I made the right choice and it is proven with how my face looks now so I am very proud of it. 



POST SURGERY – MONTH 8
I also lost some weight so I could see the results even better. There was absolutely no side effect or discomfort. Now my chin is better and my cheekbone is reduced so my hairstyle has changed as well and I also gained a lot of interest in using make-up and I also became more confident. The surgery turned out to be better than I expected so I am very happy every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment