Oct 8, 2018

Donna's Real Story!

TYPE OF SURGERY: RHINOPLASTY
I’ve gotten consultations from many famous hospitals, but I decided to get my surgery at Cinderella. As many people are already aware of, Cinderella clinic is known for being kind and hospitable. The Chief surgeon, Dr. Chung Jong Pil is very meticulous, and the staffs are very kind as well. Thus why I booked my appointment for my surgery without any hesitation.



DAY OF SURGERY
I felt like I was in a dream after the anesthesia. After the surgery, a nurse woke me up, and I did not feel any kind of pain. But, the only discomfort I had was that I had difficulty with breathing through my nose due to the cotton that blocked my breathing. So, I had to breathe through my mouth, and because of that, my mouth became dry very easily.



POST SURGERY – DAY 3
I had to walk a lot every day, and also apply the ice pack as much as I could near my nose to reduce the swelling. Unfortunately, I couldn’t help with the bruise and swelling. During the treatment, a nurse told me that I’d gotten more swelling due to fat grafting. I wouldn’t have this much swelling if I only had the nose surgery done.  



POST SURGERY – 7 DAYS
Finally, I’ve been waiting for a long time to remove the stitches. I couldn’t wait to see the shape of my nose since I was worried about my hump nose. It looks more natural than I expected, so I’m very satisfied with the result. I love the side-line of my face. After the swelling reduced, it would look prettier. I was so excited to see my face! 



POST SURGERY – 15 DAYS
I could get my makeup done, go outside, and meet my friends. My friends said that the line of my nose was very pretty and I gave such a good impression now (first impression), and they envied me for that. I’ve been looking into a mirror every day, and I was very satisfied and really impressed with my nose. Usually, people are unsatisfied until 1-3 months, but I had a huge satisfaction with my nose at this time. LOL.


POST SURGERY – 6 MONTHS
Do you see my side-line? Isn’t it incredible? I really do love it. Choosing Cinderella was the best decision I’ve ever made. I admire the efforts of Dr. Chung and staffs; they were very nice to me. I asked so many questions every day because I was too worried. I am very thankful for all the very kind and detailed information from them. Now, I’m very satisfied and I feel blissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment