Oct 16, 2018

Lee Seungjae's Real Story!

TYPE OF SURGERY: V-LINE


DAY OF SURGERY

I heard from someone that V-LINE surgeries are really painful, so when I laid on the surgery bed I was really scared. After being induced with anesthesia, I woke up in the recovery room after the surgery was completed. My throat was feeling very uncomfortable. I was not allowed to drink water for 4 hours after the surgery so I was having a hard time, but I could still bear with it. I had to stay the night in the hospital but the nurse gave me a painkiller shot so because of that I slept really well. 



POST SURGERY - DAY 4

I’ve been going through some hardships for a few days but now I feel better I did a lot of gargling practices, and my eyes are still swelled up so my friends tease me about it sometimes. I wonder how cool I will look in the future, I hope to heal fast!




POST SURGERY - 1 MONTH

It’s been a month since I did my surgery! There are still swellings left and when I eat, aside from sounds that I hear often, there was nothing uncomfortable about it I can’t eat complete solid food for three months after my surgery so I have to be careful.





POST SURGERY - 6 MONTHS

It’s been 6 months. Doesn’t it look more natural than before? I am really very satisfied now. A lot of my friends gained interest in surgery after looking at the results.




BEFORE SURGERY




No comments:

Post a Comment