Oct 24, 2018

Sukunya's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: NOSE REVISION, LATERAL CANTHOPLASTY & FAT GRAFTING


BEFORE SURGERY
Because there are many surgeries that are going to be happening, this is a big surgery and despite knowing how complex my facial structure is, I still did all my surgeries at the same time.




POST SURGERY - DAY 2

On the day after my surgery, my swellings became very severe. My face was extremely swollen so I continuously used the ice pack to reduce it. Because I also did rhinoplasty, there were cottons in my nose, which meant I could only breathe through my mouth which was hard as well. I have to keep a lookout but I just wish I could wash my face as soon as possible.





POST SURGERY - DAY 6

I still have a lot of swellings right? Despite that, seeing the changes every day with my face makes me flutter and gets me excited. I hope time passes by fast so that my swellings can go down fast and I could put on make-up and look pretty as soon as I can. I am really excited.




POST SURGERY -DAY 8

Yesterday I went to the hospital and got my stitches removed and received treatment for my swellings. After removing my stitches, it felt like my swellings around my eyes reduced a lot. It is still swelled and rounded though. Nevertheless, I feel like every day I’m seeing progress.




POST SURGERY - 1 MONTH

I think my swellings reduced faster than usual because I was receiving the treatments very well. There are still minor swellings but it will reduce as time passes by so I don’t really think or care about it. And I felt even more relieved after the surgeon touched my face to examine it and said that the surgery went well.




POST SURGERY - 2 MONTHS

As I was wondering when time will pass by, it is already my post 2 months after surgery! I met my friends a few days ago and they were shocked when they saw me. They asked me how and why I became prettier and how did it become smaller. They also said because now there are fats in my face that I look way younger and I received many compliments. If you have a face like mine which has almost no fats, please do try out fat grafting.




POST SURGERY - 3 MONTHS

As much pain and hardship I went through, I feel like I became just as much prettier too. I feel like I am living a different life now which makes me happier. But because I wanted to remember this moment, I went to the studio and got pictures taken for myself. What do you guys think about these pictures? Don’t I look like a celebrity? Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment