Oct 26, 2018

Yuri's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: DOUBLE EYELID SURGERY, EPICANTHOPLASY & RHINOPLASTY



BEFORE SURGERY

This is my face without any make-up on before surgery. I had dull eyes and flat nose compared to my face, so I’m a bit embarrassed when I see it now. After a few days and days, I finally decided to do surgery for my dream.




RIGHT AFTER SURGERY

On the first day, I didn’t have much swelling (I liked at first due to less swelling). But after 2-3 days, the swelling got worst, and it had been healed gradually after.



















I heard people around me said that removing stitches is so painful, but it was not that bad. It stung a little bit, but not painful at all. Probably, the professional doctor had done a very good job. XD




POST SURGERY - 2 MONTHS

At this time, my eyelids were completely settled and looked natural. Compared to my old pictures, my eyes look more clear and pretty, and people around me kept saying I look beautiful. 




I usually get swelling a lot, so I worried if it was going to last for a long time. But the swelling got reduced so much earlier than I expected. Also, I worried about the scar due to epicanthoplasty, but it was not noticeable at all and healed up fast. 




I have been looking at the mirror these days, and I am mistaken because I thought that I was like this originally. My nose was low, so I was not confident in my side profile. However, after the operation, I feel more confident and love my side face. Of course, the front face looks also pretty. People keep saying that the surgery went really well. It gets more natural as time goes on, and I am very confident myself at any angle. Even my parents love to see how I become confident and active in everything after surgery. Do not worry. If you put off more, your dream will be delayed as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment