Jan 23, 2019

Eun Yeong Kim's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: FACIAL CONTOUR (CHEEKBONES, FRONT CHIN + SQUARE JAW) & RHINOPLASTY




BEFORE & AFTER



PRE-SURGERY
Before my surgery, my cheekbones and my square jaw were protruding severely and people were afraid of me and thought that I was angry when I didn’t speak. This made me decide to get my surgery done to get a smoother and obvious facial line. It was my first surgery, especially for facial contouring and rhinoplasty, and it was very challenging as it is a major surgery, which made me worry a lot. I am very happy with my surgery now. The surgeries I decided to get done were facial contouring (Cheekbones, Front Chin & Cheekbones).



POST SURGERY – WEEK 1
My swelling started from the 3rd day after surgery. However, my face was not very swelled up like other people and one-week post-surgery onwards, the swelling around my eyes went down a lot. 



POST SURGERY – MONTH 1
As you can see, one month later I did not have much swelling on bruising on my face. I also took a profile picture right after surgery and I have gained my confidence since then. I don’t know if it is because my swelling has reduced a lot but whenever I meet people they would ask me if I have lost weight and how come I have become prettier. My face was definitely smaller and there were no discomforts.



I took this picture after I got my make-up done for my sister’s wedding! How does it look? It looks natural and pretty? I think that my jawline angles are smoother and prettier now. I love the side profile of my jawline the most and I love taking more pictures now. 



The most important factor in all of this is that I did not get any side effects until now. I can easily open my jaw and chew on hard food as well. There is nothing uncomfortable so far. For those who are thinking and worrying about surgery, make your decision and be prettier even a day earlier! I would advise you to look for the best clinics like I did and I hope this review helps anyone who reads it! 

2 comments:

  1. .I like your all tips.All are informative.And i also share your tips with my friends.We get knowledge from your tips.Thanks for sharing....Excellent!!!
    Carpal Tunnel Surgery recovery

    ReplyDelete