Nov 19, 2018

Reiko's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: EPICANTHOPLASTY, LATERAL CANTHOPLASTY & LOWER CANTHOPLASTY



BEFORE & AFTER



Up to the day before surgery, I had good meals and I had fun too but as it became night time, I started my fast. My surgery was in the noon, but they told me to fast for 6 hours. On the day of my surgery, I could not even apply skin lotion.



SURGERY D-DAY

For my surgery, I was given a local sedation (anaesthesia) and also anaesthesia injections for the eyes. Before my own surgery, I saw many before and after images so I wasn’t worried but because the surgeon told me that eye injection (for anaesthesia) might be a little painful, I was scared but thankfully it wasn’t painful at all. I really cannot stand pain. Today my eyes were really swelled up. I couldn’t even close my eyes properly because of the swelling, and I thought something went wrong with my surgery. Hahaha!




Post Surgery – Week 2
There was really a lot of differences in the span of two weeks. I’ve also heard around me that the surgery went really well. Because two weeks has passed, my swellings have also reduced so much. For those who have quite a lot of swelling, don’t worry! Time and patience really is the key. 




Post Surgery – Month 3
I feel like all the stress that I have received is all gone now. I feel so satisfied now. I only did my eyes but I received so many compliments and even if I only use little make up, I can see a big difference!




Post Surgery – Month 5
It’s been 5 months now! My double eyelid lines are also settled in and it turned out exactly how I want it so I am extremely satisfied. As you can see in the pictures, there is no scars either! Even the people around me were asking if it is possible for the surgery to look so natural. This makes me think that I made the best decision to do my double eyelid surgery in Cinderella Clinic.








No comments:

Post a Comment