Nov 22, 2018

Shin Hye Park's Real Story

Types of Surgery: Facial Contour (Cheekbones, Front Chin & Square Jaw), Double Eyelids & Rhinoplasty



BEFORE & AFTER




BEFORE SURGERY

Before getting my surgery done, my facial structure was protruding and I thought that it was the muscles so I went to get Botox done, but constantly getting Botox done is also stressful so I decided to get a facial contouring surgery. Since I decided to do my eyes and nose as well.




POST SURGERY - DAY 1

Right after my surgery, I did not notice if my eyes, nose, and cheekbones were in pain because I felt the most pain from my jawline. On the first day, my throat was also in so much pain and it was so hard for me. 



POST SURGERY - WEEK 1

I couldn’t open my mouth properly for one week, but of course with time, everything was healing.



POST SURGERY - WEEK 7

I still minor de-swelling left but my jawline looks natural just like I wanted it to look. It was smooth, so I was very satisfied. My nose and eyes also looks very natural and pretty, and the swellings also reduced and I was very satisfied. However, I still have to be careful with opening my mouth and when I am chewing my food. For now, it is best to not chew on any solid or chewy food.




POST SURGERY - MONTH 4

These are my recent photographs~ Do you see my smooth curve now? Even when I take photographs with my friends, I can see that my face looks smaller as well. I did not get any side effects like having saggy skin. I’m getting more satisfied day by day. Now I can also chew on hard and chewy food. My face is no longer as asymmetrical as it was before and when I take my pictures, I rarely use Photoshop. I like it very much.  




POST SURGERY - YEAR 1

Even to this day, the surgery is not that obvious, so I am very satisfied. Anyway, for those who are still worrying and thinking of your surgeries, be like me and choose a good hospital! You will get the best results!

No comments:

Post a Comment