Feb 8, 2019

Chae Yeon Lee's Real Story!


TYPES OF SURGERY: FACIAL CONTOURING, DOUBLE EYELID, EPICANTHOPLASTY & RHINOPLASTY



BEFORE & AFTER
 If I compare it to my face now, a lot has definitely changed. My face is smaller now right? My facial structure is more dramatic now. Haha!



PRE-SURGERY
 I got my facial contouring, double eyelids, epicanthoplasty and rhinoplasty done at Cinderella Clinic like this. It was a full face surgery. This is my face before surgery. I really thought about the surgery for a very long time.




POST SURGERY – WEEK 1
 About a week after my surgery, I was very shocked. I normally don’t have much swelling but it was the first time in my life that I swelled up this much. On top of that, my eyes were so red that it was scary. But, as time passed by, my face swelling reduced as well as the redness in my eyes.



POST SURGERY – MONTH 2
 It has been two months since I did my surgery and I still have a little bit swellings left, and it is a little bit hard to awkward to open my mouth as my chin sensory is not fully back.



 POST SURGERY – MONTH 6
 Now almost all the swellings have gone down and my face looks better now. The shape of my face also is naturally small so I am very satisfied. Now when I look at my pre-surgery pictures, I can see how awkward it looks and I wonder if that was really my face. The pictures I took after surgery makes me look like a completely different person and my facial line and nose line is so pretty.


To be honest, getting surgery done was scary and I thought a lot about it as I didn’t want my surgery to go wrong so I am very happy that I did my research on clinics. If I knew the result was going to be this good, I would have done the surgery earlier. 

5 comments:

  1. Find the finest skin services at the best cosmetic clinic in Gurgaon, which is run by Dr. Shilpi Bhadani. She is a renowned best plastic surgeon in Delhi and has expert hands for delivering the best results for your cosmetic procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly the name cinderella is awesome and blog is very good ...It is said that eyes are the window to your soul. While that is subject to debate, the aesthetic importance of eyes cannot be undermined. When you look at a person’s face, the first thing you notice about them are their eyes. Lower Eyelid Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information.You can check my blogspot on the topic for better understanding which one is better Plastic Surgery in delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have epicanthoplasty in Turkey. I'm thinking of joining Zty health company. do you have any idea? eyesed surgery turkey

    ReplyDelete