Oct 30, 2018

Samantha's Real Story!

TYPES OF SURGERY: DOUBLE EYELID SURGERY, EPICANTHOPLASTY, LATERAL CANTHOPLASTY & LIFTING


BEFORE & AFTER




SURGERY D-DAY

My surgery was in the morning, and because I had to fast I thought I was going to be really hungry so I ate a lot the day before but now my face looks bloated.
On the day of the surgery, the surgeon came in and designed the surgery procedures, and I was contemplating if I should go through with the surgery or not because I was so afraid that it was going to hurt.
But the surgery was not as painful as I expected it to be, and it wasn’t bad at all.




AFTER SURGERY

How I look right after surgery!
My eyes were really swelled after the surgery and I started wondering about when the swelling would be reduced. 




POST SURGERY - DAY 7

Aside from using the ice pack as much as I could, moving around a lot also helps with the reduction if swelling and it worked because my swelling really reduced.
My friends saw the difference after surgery and told me that it turned out really good, and the results are better than they expected, which made me happy.





Many people say that once you go under the knife, you would always want to fix other things about your face/body but I just want to live like this. That’s all.



The swelling has reduced so much and now I don’t feel pain or even discomfort.
My eyes have also become bigger and nowadays I get a lot of questions on where did my eyes.
Now many people actually think that my double eyelids naturally mine because of how well it healed and how natural it looks, which is what I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment