Nov 9, 2018

Ari Hong's Real Story

TYPES OF SURGERY: CHEEKBONE REDUCTION + V-LINE


BEFORE & AFTER



BEFORE SURGERY

I’ve heard from many people that my eyes, nose and lips are pretty but I received a lot of stress because of the shape of my face. Because of that, I would always cover the sides of my face but I heard from my friends about this clinic so I ended getting a consultation and got my surgery done here as well! I got a cheekbone reduction and V-Line.



POST SURGERY - DAY 3

For a few days after my surgery, I could only sleep for 1-hour maximum. When I looked into the mirror, I felt like I had turned into a steamed bun! Also, because I couldn’t eat well, I lost about 5kgs.



POST SURGERY - DAY 8

1 week after the surgery, my swellings reduced All this time, I was a little frustrated and stressed because of the swelling There are still some swellings left but whenever I look into the mirror now, I’m always happy. I can also eat anything I want now; I can even put two spoons in my mouth. There’s still some big swellings but I would really love to see how the line looks after the swellings reduce. 



POST SURGERY - WEEK 4

Nowadays I don’t even have to use the compression mask all day so I really like it. I look way younger than I did before surgery so I like that too. Now I feel like a beautiful girl. My swellings reduced so much and my pronunciations got better as well. I still have some swelling in my mouth, but as the day passes by, I feel myself getting even more comfortable. I even cut up and ate meat and chicken.



POST SURGERY - MONTH 4

My jawline is slim and smooth now and I really love it so much. I don’t have to use the compression masks anymore but sometimes I still do use it and I also go out on walks a lot to take care of my swellings~



For those who are having doubts on doing surgery, just close your eyes and try getting surgery if you really want to. You will definitely be satisfied!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Acne Treatment East Lansing

    ReplyDelete